The Women’s Ministry at Faith Bible Church exists to encourage women of all generations to develop intimate relationships with God and each other that results in a servant’s heart and ministry to home, church, and community.
Each Spring and Fall there are a variety of Women’s Bible Studies offered. To view current studies and to sign up please click here.
- Ties That Bind – Seeking Encouraging Hearts! Do you enjoy encouraging others with thoughtful notes and acts of kindness? Are you looking for ways to become more involved in building up the body of Christ at Faith, while developing Christian friendships? Click on Ties That Bind Ministry to learn more and then sign up to join us!
- Prayer – A group of faithful women meet on Monday mornings at Faith Bible Church 9:30 to pray for the needs of our church and community.
- Christmas Brunch Outreach – The women of our church gather to share food and fellowship as we reach out to others with the Gospel message.
- Knitters and Crochetters – Meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month from 1:00-3:00 at the church in room E13. Whether you are experienced or wanting to learn, we welcome your help in making baby blankets and prayer shawls. Materials and lessons are available at no cost.
- Widows of Faith Ministry – FBC provides an ongoing ministry to those women who have lost their husbands. This ministry provides material, emotional, spiritual and practical help for widows who fellowship at FBC. If you are a widow who has needs that your family cannot meet or you would like to minister to widows at Faith please contact the church office at 340-1000.