The Women’s Ministry at Faith Bible Church exists to encourage women of all generations to develop intimate relationships with God and each other that results in a servant’s heart and ministry to home, church, and community. Throughout the year, the Women’s Ministry is active in engaging the women of Faith Bible Church.
One way the Women’s Ministry is active is through our Women’s Connect Events, which are held on Sunday afternoons a few times a year. These events allow women to fellowship with one another, hear from inspirational speakers, and learn how to further grow in the gospel as well as connect in a deeper way. Announcements for Women’s Connect Events are always found in the bulletin and on the Faith Bible homepage.
Likewise, each spring and fall there are a variety of Women’s Bible Studies offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays for the women of Faith Bible Church. Childcare is always provided at no cost, and specifics on the studies are found on the Current Sign-Ups box at the bottom of the Faith Bible homepage.
- Ties That Bind –Do you enjoy encouraging others with thoughtful notes and acts of kindness? Are you looking for ways to become more involved in building up the body of Christ at Faith, while developing Christian friendships? Another way to be involved in the Women’s Ministry is “Ties That Bind”. Click HERE to learn more about “Ties That Bind”.
- If you’d like to join TTB, or have questions contact Liz Mallett.
- Christmas Brunch Outreach – Each Christmas the Women’s Ministry hosts its annual Women’s Christmas Brunch where the women of our church gather to share food and fellowship as we reach out to others with the Gospel message. This event is always a very special time for women to gather and celebrate the birth of our Savior.
- Knitters and Crochetters – A group of Knitters and Crochetters meet the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 1:00-3:00 in room E3 of the church. Whether you are experienced or wanting to learn, we welcome your help in making baby blankets and prayer shawls. Materials and lessons are available at no cost.
- Widows of Faith Ministry – Faith Bible Church also provides an ongoing ministry to women who have lost their husbands through our Widows of Faith Ministry. This ministry provides materials as well as emotional, spiritual, and practical help for widows who fellowship at FBC. If you are a widow who has needs that your family cannot meet, or you would like to minister to widows at Faith please contact the church office at 340-1000.