Welcome to FaithKids at Faith Bible Church. We are a ministry that exists to glorify God by supporting parents in their God-given role to lead their children to love and follow Jesus Christ. We are committed to providing a biblically rich environment where children can grow in their faith and deepen their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Children are very special gifts from God and they are wonderful to both you as parents and to us as a church. Our FaithKids Ministry is designed to support parents in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their children.
The FaithKids Ministry team has dedicated and committed workers who love God and love working with children. It is our desire to provide standard of excellence in all that we do in FaithKids. In Psalm 145 it says, “One generation commends Your works to another. They speak of Your mighty acts. They tell of the glorious splendor of Your majesty and I will proclaim Your great deeds.” It is our prayer that we will teach this generation about truths found in God’s Word. We want FaithKids to increase in their knowledge of the Bible, to walk in the fullness of the Holy Spirit and to grow in Godly character.
FaithKids is divided into two groups:
- FaithKids, Jr. – nursery age through preschoolers
- FaithKids – Kindergarten – 5th graders
We are currently using the Generations of Grace curriculum and provide biblical teaching at each hour we have children.
Where do we go?
If you arrive through the South door of the campus, your will find one of our FaithKids greeters at the welcome desk. We will help you get your kids checked in, answer your questions, and escort you to the right classrooms. Pagers are available for all parents who have children through 2 years old. We also have security numbers available at check-in.
- Faith Bible Church hosts Vacation Bible School each summer. Look for more information in the bulletin or contact Connie Goodson.
- In addition to our ministry to children on Sunday mornings, AWANA meets on Wednesday evenings throughout the school year. We begin on Wednesday nights in the Fellowship Hall at 6:15 and AWANA concludes at 7:30 pm. To register during open Awana registration please click here to visit our current online sign-ups page. If you need to register after AWANA has already started you can fill out a paper registration form in the church office or in the Children’s Department on Wednesday nights.
- If you need to request an AWANA scholarship click here to email our children’s director.
- Kingdom Kids, our Children’s Choir Ministry meets on Sunday evenings from 5-6 PM. It is open to all 2nd-6th graders and is located in Room E-7. If you’re new to Kingdom Kids we ask that you please register here. Please contact Carmen Crawford at email@example.com for any questions.
- If you have a heart for children and are interested in serving in any of our children’s ministry opportunities please contact the Children’s Ministry Director Connie Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org.