The Ministries of Faith
Adult Bible Fellowships
- Our church offers a variety of fellowships for all ages. You do not need to sign up for these groups; simply show up on Sunday mornings. These groups are designed to provide you with fellowship, prayer, and accountability in a small group setting. You can see our full ABF schedule here.
- This is a very active ministry within our church body which has its own Sunday School class.
Wednesday Night AWANA
- This is a ministry for children ages 3 years old through 6th grade. The children meet each Wednesday night during the school year for Bible memorization, study and games. We have found the AWANA Clubs program to be one of the most exciting children’s ministries that the Christian community can offer.
Vacation Bible School
- Each year in June some of the most creative volunteers in our church plan, coordinate and direct one of the best Vacation Bible Schools in town. Children of all ages are challenged with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through Bible study, singing and fun activities.
Kingdom Kids Choir
- Children at FBC are given the opportunity to participate in several special music programs during the year. Your kids will love using their musical gifts to make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Register click here.
- Regular times for congregational prayer are held on Sunday and Wednesday. We also have regularly scheduled Men’s and Women’s prayer groups that meet during the week. The church also has a prayer chain that is available for emergency situations.
Fellowship Dinner Groups
- Members of FBC are encouraged to participate in our Fellowship Dinner Group Ministry. Interested couples are placed with four or five other couples or singles into a group. Once a month, one of the group members will host a dinner at their home. This is a great way to get to know people in the church.
- Faith Bible Church stands ready to assist members with food, clothing, housing and financial assistance when necessary.
- The Sunday Bulletin features the order for the worship service, highlights and reminders of the weeks events and opportunities for fellowship and service. Watch the bulletin for specific dates, times, and locations of special events and group activities.
- Our Audio Ministry makes available recorded CD’s of all services and special speakers at the church. This is a grace ministry of our church. Order forms may be found in the North foyer and tapes are usually ready to be picked up the same day or within one week. These CD’s are yours to keep, pass on to a friend, or return for reuse. Cassette format available upon request.
- You will find good books of all types, including commentaries, reference tools and a large selection of children’s books.
For more information on any of these ministries, please contact the church at 405.340.1000.